Practice highlights (from Oregon's official report):
- Joe Walker, who had another nice game in his second start of the season while playing in a platoon with Derrick Malone, is focused on improving and reducing the number of missed plays.
- Thomas Tyner continues to "run with a purpose." Tyner looked impressive on Saturday and having him continue to breakout would be a huge for this team.
- Tony Washington also stood on out on the 11-on-11 drills -- which is something many Oregon fans are hoping to see this weekend.
- Unsurprisingly, there is still no word on Arik Armstead's availability for this weekend. Given that he tried to warm up before UCLA, it's hard not to feel optimistic that he might be back this weekend.
- Andrew Greif has a profile on Chris Petersen, who is well aware of the rivalry given his previous tenure as an Oregon assistant coach.
- In case you needed a breakdown of The Pick, the Register-Guard has a re-post of a Ron Bellamy article with all the details.
- David Lombardi takes has a quick preview of the upcoming Pac-12 matchups.
- You can thank the uniforms and cheerleaders for Derrick Malone. ending up in Eugene.
- Looking for something to do on Friday? The baseball team is hosting their annual alumni game with free admission and popcorn at PK Park.