- 20 years ago, "The Pick" changed the landscape of Oregon football forever. Adam Jude from the Seattle Times takes a look back on that day through the eyes of those who were involved in the game.
- Some say that for a rivalry to exist, the games between the two teams must be competitive. John Canzano explains why the Oregon/Washington rivalry isn't a rivalry at all. Keep an eye out for my piece tomorrow explaining why Canzano couldn't be more wrong about this. It is absolutely a rivalry.
- Johnathan Loyd has been involved in the Oregon/Washington rivalry plenty, but on Saturday it'll be in a completely new form on the gridiron instead of the hardwood. Tyson Alger chats with Loyd about the rivalry and his transition to the football team.
- The No. 10 Oregon volleyball team dropped their second straight game in a four set loss against No. 19 UCLA last night in Los Angeles. The Ducks will have another tough test on Friday night with a matchup against No. 18 USC.
- The Men and Women of Oregon wrap up their regular season this weekend at the Pre-Nationals Invitational on Saturday in Terre Haute, Ind. Four of the top seven women's teams in the nation will be in the field while the two top teams in the nation, No. 1 Colorado and No. 2 Oregon, will square off on the men's side.