- Oregon men's basketball will have a challenging season this year because of the talent lost from last year's team. Rob Moseley previewed the Ducks first game, which tips-off at 9:00 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks. Coppin State is led by first year coach Michael Grant.
- Although it is only November, Joe Lunardi released his first bracketology bracket of the season. Yes, the Oregon Ducks made the cut as a 12-seed. A lot will change between today and "Selection Sunday," but it has to mean something, right?
- Women's basketball will start their season this afternoon at noon against Utah State. Kelly Graves will lead the Ducks for the first time in a meaningful game, here is a preview of the women's first game.
- The volleyball team was swept by Arizona last night. Frankie Shebby led the team with 11 kills. The Ducks will play at No. 19 Arizona State this Saturday at 6:00 p.m.
- Andrew Greif reports that Pharaoh Brown will head home to Cleveland to recover from his season-ending leg injury. According to the article, Brown will continue treatment at the country's fourth-best hospital.
Could the Sixers score on the Cal football defense? That seems to be the pressing question of the night.— Pat Forde (@YahooForde) November 14, 2014
Used to want to be a Pac-12 ref when we grew up but our moms told us not to make poor life decisions— Autzen Students (@AutzenStudents) November 14, 2014
Pac-12 promotion: Every fan gets 5 yellow flags & can throw them whenever. Game would be same, only better calls.— Ted Miller (@TedMillerRK) November 14, 2014