Practice highlights (from Moseley's report):
- Ducks were eager to get back to game-week preparation after focusing on conditioning during the bye.
- Andre Yruretagoyena expects to make his return on Saturday.
- In case you missed it yesterday, Dwayne Stanford will wear number 85 the rest of the season in honor of Pharah Brown.
- The basketball team overcame a slow start to beat Detroit 83-66 at home on Monday. The Ducks were led by Joe Young's 22 points and Jalili Abdul-Bassit added 17.
- In addition to Yruretagoyena, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu also expects to play this week against Colorado.
- Both the men's and women's cross country teams enter this weekend's NCAA championships ranked #3 in the country.
- Deadspin has a story on former Oregon runner Brian Shrader, who is a fifth-year senior at Northern Arizona after transferring. Shrader won the US National 12K this weekend and now must decide whether to accept the $20,000 prize money and give up his final season of college eligibility.
- The undefeated men's golf team is now ranked #1 in the country after a dominating performance this past weekend in Hawaii which saw the team set an NCAA record for the lowest single round.