- So much for Marcus Mariota's heisman hopes: this bad boy was caught speeding in Veneta. News reports did not indicate whether he had indeed smoked it all or if he was trying to make his Nissan Cube more like a Maserati.
- Oregon's no stranger to injuries this season, but fortunately we have not been hit with a lot of concussions. Same can't be said for Colorado, where their starting 5 safeties are all in some state of injury. In addition to that, their QB Sefo Liufau is also day to day with a concussion.
- Marcus Mariota continues to focus on Colorado and talks about Heisman noise.
- It needs to be said again: Oregon sports the highest winning percentage of any team in college football this decade.
- The recruiting roundup includes Byron Cowart's potential decisions and a look back at Mariota's high school tape.
- Caleb Kelly, a 5-star linebacker, wants to visit Oregon.
Other Duck news:
- Payton Pritchart has sadly decided to go to Oklahoma.
- Track and field star Matthew Maton has committed to Oregon.
Got more news and links? Do you have a killer recipe for a gluten free cupcake for kids (seriously, I need one for a party this weekend)? Hit it below!