- Jake Fisher and Marcus Mariota are semifinalist for some college football hardware. Fisher is a semifinalist for the Outland Trophy, which is given to the best interior lineman in college football. Mariota has been nominated for multiple awards and is on the watch list for the Walter Camp Player of the Year, the Maxwell award, the Davey O'Brien award, and several others.
- Oregon and Oregon State have had trouble recruiting instate basketball talent. Over the years the state schools have failed to get great players like Terrence Jones, Kevin Love and Kyle Wiltjer. Andrew Nemec talks about the top 5 Oregon high school players that both schools missed out on recently.
- ESPN reporters sat down and answered some questions about the Pac-12 heading into week 13 of the college football season. According to them it looks like Oregon will be playing against one Pac-12 opponent twice this season.
- Oregon softball finally found a location for a new stadium. The softball team looked at locations by Autzen and Glenwood before deciding where the stadium would be built. Fans can expect the stadium to be ready by the 2016 season.
- I'll be covering the Oregon men's basketball game tonight. Tip-off is at 4:00 p.m. at Matt Knight Arena and Rob Moseley previewed the matchup with Toledo. Head coach Dana Altman is asking fans to come support the Ducks as they take on a tough Rockets team.