Practice highlights (from Moseley's report):
- The session was heavy on "mental reps" as the Ducks prepared for Utah.
- The offensive line is ready for a big test against Utah, which features a defense that leads the nation in sacks.
- Marcus Mariota's accuracy had returned by Monday's practice.
- Over at the Pac-12 blog, Dave Lombardi previews this week's Pac-12 action, calling the Oregon-Utah matchup the conference's main event.
- Despite a seemingly off night with the passing game, Marcus Mariota was named Pac-12 offensive player of the week. This is the third time Martiota has claimed the honor.
- In award news, two Ducks were named semifinalists for two national awards on Monday: Mariota for the Maxwell Award and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu for the Bednarik Award.
- Las Vegas now has Oregon with the best odds to win the first college playoffs and tabs Mariota as the favorite to win the Heisman.
- The men's basketball team has filled out its roster by adding five walk-ons. The new additions include four guards and one forward.
- The 2015 Track & Field schedule was announced and one noticeable omission was the Oregon Preview.
- Edward Cheserek was named the men's cross country athlete of the week after winning his second consecutive Pac-12 championship in the 8000 meters.