It's that crisp time of fall, right between Halloween and Thanksgiving, that marks my favorite time of the year. The leaves are gorgeous, it's definitely hoodie weather, basketball is getting going, and Oregon football is kicking ass. Here is some Quack for a beautiful fall morning:
- After struggling in road losses to Stanford and Arizona last November, the Ducks hope to avoid a case of the November blues. Will Oregon's fourth ever trip to Salt Lake City be a successful one?
- Erick Dargan is turning into one of Oregon's all-time greatest ballhawks.
- The Register-Guard looks at Sam Kamp, who has seen a ton of play on the line this year.
- A very underreported story for Oregon is that they are suffering yet another offensive tackle injury. Matt Pierson sprained his MCL against Stanford. With Utah having 39 sacks on the year, Oregon cannot afford any offensive line issues.
- In recruiting news, Elijah Holyfield, son of former heavyweight champ Evander, will take a visit to Oregon.
Tweet of the Day