- Oregon has some answers to negative recruiting. Namely, 'whuh'? I love that they alternate between saying to players 'you're too good to play there' and 'you couldn't possibly crack the roster there'. To the same player.
- Oregon's win over Stanford stated to be 'the most important win in Oregon history'. Because really, what says statement win like beating a 5-4 team? NOTHING.
- Utah takes a turn at scouting Oregon. Apparently we score a lot of points.
- Oregon's going to Sack Lake City. Did you hear? Apparently that's some kind of big deal. We're going to be taken down there. The grass isn't green, but the girls are fairly attractive and make good life choices.
- Once again, please, quit booing injured players. Just quit.
- Helfrich has some words to say on preparation for Utah. Words you've never heard before, like 'focus' and 'determination' and 'legerdemain'
Got more links?