Oregon plays late, and there are some intriguing matchups before the evening comes. That said, Michigan State and Ohio State should be a great game, as will Alabama and LSU, with both of those games starting at 5:00 Oregon-time. A lot can be determined today. This year, one loss will put you on your back. Now, onto the preview for all games before 5:00.
(12) Baylor @ (15) Oklahoma (FS1) – Baylor has never won at Oklahoma. Oklahoma holds a 21-2 series lead. But Baylor won 41-12 last year. Baylor leads the nation with 509.3 yards per game. These are your BIG12 fun facts for the day.
Presbyterian @ (11) Ole Miss (SEC) – How many of you have the SEC network? Anyone? Even if you do, without Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss isn’t the same team. Their momentum has absolutely hit a brick wall, though they should easily handle the Blue Hose.
(25) Wisconsin @ Purdue (ESPNU) – If Baylor and Oklahoma are on, you’re watching that game. You only watch the Badgers game if you’re hardcore.
(20) Georgia @ Kentucky (ESPN) – The Bulldogs were embarrassed by the Gators last weekend. In the almighty ESS EEE SEE, you can’t afford many slips. Don’t expect Georgia to start a losing streak. And don’t expect them to surrender 424 yards rushing again.
Texas A&M @ (3) Auburn (CBS) – This game would have been a lot more appealing in early October. Still, The Aggies are going to put up a fight. That said, Auburn is t.o.u.g.h. and they hold the nation’s longest home-winning streak at 14.
(10) Notre Dame @ (9) Arizona State (ABC) – ASU is 3-1 at home. This has the potential to be a very intriguing game. You could easily argue that the Fighting Irish should be 8-0. ESPN dubbed this a "playoff elimination" game.
Virginia @ (2) Florida State (ESPN) – I have nothing constructive to say about the Seminoles.
(7) Kansas State @ (6) TCU (Fox) – Two 7-1 BIG12 teams, separated by one spot in the AP Poll. TCU is averaging 48 ppg, good for 2nd in the FBS. Kansas State is 2-0 against the Frogs since TCU joined the conference in 2012.
EDIT - EVENING GAMES
(5) Alabama @ (16) LSU (CBS) - This is going to be a test for Saban and the boys. The Tigers are going to come to play.
(14) Ohio State @ (8) Michigan State (ABC) - Who wants to officially own the Big 10?
Colorado @ (19) Arizona (P12) - Colorado has lost eight P12 games in a row. Just sayin.