Dominic did a wonderful job on Sunday gathering a whole heap of Heisman links, so this will be a pretty standard Monday Quack Fix.
- As is tradition, the Heisman Trophy winner appears on the Monday edition of the Late Show with David Letterman to deliver a top-10 list. It's Marcus Mariota reading cheesy jokes off of cue cards. If this isn't must-see television, nothing is. The show airs at 11:35 pm local time on CBS.
- We always like to give our little brother a hard time, but the Oregon State Beavers showed class by taking out an ad in The Oregonian to congratulate Marcus Mariota on his Heisman Trophy victory.
- On Sunday, former Duck De'Anthony Thomas made his first splash on special teams with the Chiefs, scoring the first official punt return touchdown of his career. Thomas also returned a punt for a touchdown during the preseason.
- In case you were busy on Saturday (no idea what was possibly going on that night), you might've missed Oregon knocking off No. 25 Illinois in a 77-70 win at the United Center in Chicago. Dillon Brooks led the way with 24 points while four other Ducks scored in double figures.
- On Friday night, the Oregon volleyball team saw their season come to an end. The Ducks dropped their third round match with North Carolina in a tough four-set defeat. The Ducks finished the year with a 23-10 record