It was a pretty great weekend for Oregon fans. But, with the awards season over, it's time to return our focus to Florida State.
- Marcus Mariota wrapped up his New York trip with the annual Heisman Trophy Dinner Gala and an appearance on "The Late Show" before catching a red-eye flight back to Eugene. Something tells me that Marcus has got to be pretty relieved to return to his team and their preparations for Florida State.
- While Marcus may not enjoy all the extra attention he's received the last week, his teammates can at least find the humor in it.
- Rob Moseley has compiled many of the pictures that he tweeted out during Mariota's time in New York.
- And, it's never to early to start looking at next year, as Dave Lombardi tabs Royce Freeman as one of the conference's potential Heisman candidates for 2015.
- While not exactly an injury update, Tyson Alger has some news on both Grasu and Tyner: Hroniss Grasu was seen leaving Monday's practice without a scooter and without a limp and Thomas Tyner was also seen leaving practice boot-free and "appeared as if he practiced."
- After knocking off Illinois in Chicago, the men's basketball team returns home to kick off a seven-game home stand beginning on Wednesday against Cal State Northridge.
- Over at the Pac-12 blog, they attempt to answer questions on how Oregon's offense matches with Florida State's defense as well Oregon's defense versus the Seminoles' offense.