It has been two weeks since Oregon won the Pac-12 title and football fans can have their college football fix tomorrow as bowl season finally begins. Although the Ducks don't play until the new year, Utah will have its final game of the season against Colorado State in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl. It will be one of the 39 bowls that will be played over the next four weeks.
- ESPN released their Pac-12 bowl predictions this morning. The Pac-12 is favored in seven of the eight bowl games this season; the only team not predicted to win by the ESPN writers is UCLA.
- We all knew that at O'Hara Catholic School they talk about Jesus, girls and Marcus Mariota. ESPN investigated and found out what the fourth thing is that they talk about at school.
- Rose Bowl tickets aren't cheap for this seasons matchup between Oregon and Florida State. Just to get into the stadium it will cost a fan at least $150 and the average price for a ticket is $376. It is a bargain compared to what fans will have to pay if the Ducks advance to the the national championship.
- The men's basketball team will host Delaware State tomorrow at noon. Amere May scored 48 points the last time DSU took the hardwood and it is the most points a player has scored this season. Oregon's own Dillon Brooks is leading freshman scorer for the conference, averaging just over 15 points a game.
- The women's basketball team rallied late last night and won in double overtime. The Ducks beat Santa Clara 92-88 and trailed by 14 with less than seven minutes left in the game. Jillian Alleyne grabbed her 1,000 rebound during the first half of the game and had a team high 20 rebounds.
Exclusive footage of Jameis Winston’s new State Farm commercial pic.twitter.com/xKy2o8ObBT— Autzen Students (@AutzenStudents) December 19, 2014
No scooter again for center Hroniss Grasu. Left practice today holding some shoulder pads.— Andrew Greif (@AndrewGreif) December 18, 2014