Happy Rose Bowl eve to all. Our three week hiatus from football is almost ended. Take in the Quack, and be ready for much tomorrow.
- One of the big differences between this Oregon team and teams of Oregon's past is that this team has a legit, big boy offensive line. It's no coincidence that the line struggled when Jake Fisher was injured, and has been great since his return.
- More great offensive line news? All-American center Hronnis Grasu is set to return from injury and play in the Rose Bowl. He was injured in the Utah game in November.
- Oregon, of course, has weapons all over the field. One of the biggest stories of the season has been Byron Marshall's success in the slot after being a 1,000 yard rusher last season.
- Is Scott Frost at Oregon for the long haul?
- With Pharaoh Brown out, Johnny Mundt could play a role against Florida State.
Florida State's defense takes the podium:
And the Oregon offense:
And Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston:
The Oregonian's Tyson Alger and Andrew Greif give some thoughts:
Have a great New Year's eve. GO DUCKS!