Wanna win a national title? All we have to do is beat three top seven teams in a row, starting tomorrow with our Pac-12 Championship Game rematch with Arizona. Oregon is in so much better shape than last time they played the Wildcats, with an offense that's clicking on all cylinders and a much healthier offensive line. But Arizona is a tough out. They have a very solid running game, a 3-3-5 defense that's built to stop the spread, and the best defensive player in the nation in Scooby Wright. Can't wait until kickoff tomorrow.
- Oregon Basketball picked up another win last night, a 94-63 blowout of Concordia. It was largely a sloppy game, but the Ducks were just way too athletic for the Cavaliers.
- One of the biggest problems Oregon had in the first game against Arizona was poor defensive communication, which led to some big plays by Wildcat running backs, especially on swing passes and wheel routes. Its a problem Oregon vows to make better this time around.
- DE Josh Sweat, the nation's top recruit, will visit Oregon this weekend.
- The presence of Charles Nelson allows Oregon to get even more creative on offense.
- ESPN's Pac-12 bloggers predict the title game. Three of the four pick Oregon.