With a conference championship in the bag and a spot in the inaugural college football playoffs secured, the Ducks enter awards weeks with several Ducks up for national awards.
- In addition to being named one of the three finalists for the Heisman, Marcus Mariota picked up some actual hardware on Monday after winning the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award.
- Hroniss Grasu was named one of five finalists for the Rimington Award.
- It's not only Oregon players up for awards as Mark Helfrich has been named a finalist for the Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year Award.
- Jared Shanker of ESPN's ACC blog breaks down the Rose Bowl matchup.
- Kyle Bonagura has a post on Oregon's resurgent defense, which is allowing an average of 17 pointers per game in the five games since beating Cal 59-41.
- Matt Hinton offers his thoughts on the playoff committee and the four playoff teams.