- The baseball team improved to 4-0 as the Ducks completed a four-game sweep of Hawaii with a 10-2 victory on Monday. The win was #900 in Coach Horton's career.
- Taylor Hart has his second draft diary and this week's installment focuses on his final preparations for the combine.
- In the latest Baseball America ranking, which was released prior to Oregon's fourth win of the season, the Ducks remained just outside the top ten at #11. Amongst Pac-12 teams, the Ducks come in right ahead of #12 UCLA and only trail the #2 Beavers.
- The women's basketball team lost to UCLA yesterday afternoon 103 - 83. Jillian Alleyne did manage to snag 12 rebounds, giving her 388 for the season, setting a new school and Pac-12 record. And, there's still at least five games remaining for Alleyne to add to her total.
- The golf team is currently in fourth place after the first day at the 14th Annual Prestige tournament, with a score of one-over-par.
- Senior lacrosse player Shannon Propst was named the offensive player of the week after combining to score five goals and tallying 11 assists in two games last week.