Quote of the Day:
A lot of our games have been coming down the last seconds and the last minutes and we've just got to find a way to just fight and get over that and get over the last minutes. Today, we failed. To let that one go it hurts, that’s a big one we let go. It hurt a lot
- I didn't get a chance to watch it last night, but Oregon came up just short in the desert against Arizona. Joseph Young and Jason Calliste led four Ducks in double figures with 14 apiece.
- Dale Newton at The Duck Stops Here writes that Bralon Addison is a reason to be optimistic.
- Ken Goe notes that Phyllis Francis and Laura Roesler are two of the ten women named on on the February watch list for The Bowerman award.
- The conference coaches have picked the Oregon baseball team to finish second in the Pac-12, behind Oregon State.
- The softball season kicks off today with a game against Cal Poly as part of the Kajikawa Classic in Arizona. The Ducks will also take on Fresno State, Appalachian State, N.C. State and Boise State before the weekend is over.
- The mens' golf team is in sixth place after the first day of the Amer Ari Invitational in Hawaii. Freshman Thomas Lim shot an 8-under to lead the way.