- The Ducks are headed to the Pac-12 tournament with some momentum and a chance to improve their projected seeding. Particularly looking forward to Las Vegas are Jonathan Lloyd, who is looking to repeat his successful homecoming from last year and Mike Moser, who spent three years at UNLV.
- Two Ducks were named to Pac-12 all-conference teams yesterday with Joseph Young making the second team and Mike Moser earning honorable.
- Kevin Gemmell has a spring breakdown on the conference's place kickers. Also, in case you missed it yesterday, Ted Miller has some notes that the latest FEI projections have Oregon with a 69% to go 11-1 or better next season, the highest percentage of any team.
- Senior runner Laura Roesler and assistant coach Curtis Taylor were named the regional athlete and coach of the year for the 2014 NCAA Division I Indoor track and field , respectively. Roesler currently has the second-fastest 800m in collegiate history.
- Finally, do-everything star Liz Brenner is up for the Sullivan Award as the nation's most outstanding amateur athlete. One-third of the voting is by the public so go support Liz by following the voting link included in the story.
Quote of the day:
The scariest thing is that they’ve got their swag back. They’re a team that’s found their rhythm. They play with tremendous energy when the come out and they can score in so many ways and as long as they share the ball they’re very difficult to guard.
--Ernie Kent on the basketball team's momentum heading into postseason play.