- Spring football is here! The Ducks kick off the first of their 15 spring practices this afternoon and A.J. Jacobson offers a primer.
- Rob Moseley has a spring preview of T.J. Daniel who is looking to make an impact on Oregon's defensive lineless than two years removed from switching from offense to defense.
- It looks like long-time assistant coach Brian Fish will be named the next head coach at Montana State, though the hiring has not yet been confirmed by the school.
- In other coaching news, Ernie Kent has agreed to a five-year contract with Washington State. Personally, I am glad to see Kent back in the coaching ranks and I wish him well in Pullman. Jeff Nusser has some thoughts on the hire over at Coug Center.
- ESPN's Kyle Bonagura has a ranking of the Pac-12's top offensive NFL draft prospects. Though, after the big news of the day, it may need to be updated.
- Sophomore pitcher Cheridan Hawkins was named the Pac-12 pitcher of the week for the third time this season after picking up all three wins (one in relief) in the team's first sweep of Washington.
- Finally, Oregon and Arizona will face off this weekend in a track & field dual meet at Hayward Field. Ken Goe has some of the meet information, as well as some more links.