- The Ducks kicked off their third week of spring practices yesterday with Moseley tabbing Byron Marshall and T.J. Daniel as the top performers from the session.
- Andrew Grief has a profile on Darren Carrington who has been limited much of this spring with a right-hand injury. Carrington appears to be close to returning to action though, as he left Monday's practice in full pads.
- Marcus Mariota has been taking on a bigger leadership role with the wide receivers,which is even more important given the need for some playmakers to emerge after the injury to Bralon Addison.
- Mariota offers his thoughts on the backup quarterback race, which remains close and is unlikely to be decided publicly until the fall.
- The baseball team held on last night for a 4-3 victory against San Diego. The Ducks resume conference play on Thursday as the visit the Cougars in Pullman.
- Mitchell Tolman was named the Pac-12 player of the week after hitting .600 and helping the team win all five non-conference games last week.
- The softball team finished off a sweep of the Beavers in dominating fashion on Monday with an 18-0 victory in the finale. In the three-game series, the Ducks outscored OSU 38-7as they maintained their perch atop the Pac-12 standings.