- The Ducks held their second spring scrimmage yesterday and it was the reserves who received the majority of the snaps. Top performers included: a 100-yard interception return by Dominique Harrison, Stetson Bair's play on the defensive line and place-kicker Matt Wogan.
- Andrew Grief has a profile on one of the standouts from yesterday's scrimmage, Devon Allen, who was also coming off of an impressive performance at the Oregon Relays this weekend with three individual victories.
- Ted Miller wonders if the conference will be dominated by passing attacks in 2014.
- Also at the Pac-12 blog, Chantel Jennings has a post on the backup quarterback battle between Jeff Lockie and Jake Rodrigues.
- The Ducks' pitching staff suffered a blow as it was announced that freshman left-hander Matt Krook will undergo season-ending Tommy John surgery today. Krook was 2-1 with a 1.89 ERA and leading the league in strikeouts before injuring his arm earlier this month.
- The Oregonian has an interview with Taylor Hart who recently finished a pre-draft visit with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- New women's head basketball coach Kelly Graves announced the first three additions to his staff, which include two assistants that have previous ties to Graves as well as Mark Campbell, who served last season as Oregon State's associate head coach.
- Our own Sean Larson notes that several runners with Oregon ties performed well in yesterday's Boston Marathon.
- Over at Dr. Saturday they have a rundown of the "top 5 marijuana mistakes" in college football and Jeremiah Masoli has the dubious honor of kicking off the list.