I'm on a Rip City high this morning, but it's always a good thing to mix in a little Quack:
- Bucking the recent trend of odd formats in spring games, Oregon wants to play as close to a real game as possible for its Spring Showcase on May 3. Says Mark Helfrich: "We're going to see if we can do it after this week, ideally we'd play a game, As much of a football game as possible, with a couple modifications. I think that's what the fans want, that's what the players want.
- The Register-Guard looks at Hronnis Grasu, who will anchor the Oregon offensive line as a senior.
- The Diamond Ducks head to Oregon State for a huge series this weekend. Says closer Jake Reed: "It's the most hostile place I've ever played at in any sport, When you go to Corvallis, the fans are just brutal...I feel like that's more of the rivalry than the two teams playing each other is just how much the fan bases hate each other."
- Rob Moseley chimes in with his Wednesday practice report.
- The best softball team in the land heads to Stanford this weekend.
Tweet of the Day
I'm not watchin another game of this series ... It disgust me to be a Rockets fan right now— ChosenOne1_ (@Huff_Era_1) April 24, 2014
We love you Josh, but Rip City needs this.
That's all I've got for today. If you find more Quack, make sure to share.