You know its April when the Seattle Mariners are somehow in first place in the MLB West Division. Let's hit up some quack.
- The offensive line is attacking the Spring with a renewed focus on beefing up, getting better, and with a drive to deliver anonymous production.
- Acrobatics and Tumbling will look to finish the regular season with a perfect 10-0 record Monday as they take on Azusa Pacific. A win would make the third straight season the team had finished with a perfect record. Dominance.
- Ernie Kent is back at WSU. I must admit, every picture I see of him wearing a red tie and lapel pin, I just get this uneasy feeling that our ex-girlfriend is out to slash our tires.
- Eleven Warriors has a great analysis on the evolution of the Percy Position with discussion of De'Anthony Thomas.
- Senior Day is fast approaching for Men's Tennis. Go read about the winningest player in program history and give dude some props as he finishes his career at the University of Oregon.
Blurb of the Day
Oh yes, the Fall is Coming. New meaning to "red wedding"?
Friday Video of the Week
I can do anything. I'm an expert.