- The softball team is heading to Oklahoma City for the Women's College World Series after a weekend sweep of Minnesota in the Super Regional. #1 overall seed Oregon takes on 8th-seeded Florida State on Thursday.
- In an insider article ($), Travis Haney writes that the window may be closing for Oregon to win it all in football. Over at the The Duck Stops Here, Dale Newton agrees that it's a pivotal point for Oregon.
- Yesterday, Dave offered his thoughts on the well-deserved inclusion of Mike Bellotti in the College Football Hall of Fame.
- The baseball team also learned its fate yesterday morning as they head to Nashville, Tennessee for a regional matchup that includes Clemson, Xavier and host Vanderbilt.
- The men's golf team finished the season the with a 14th-place showing at the NCAA Championships. Though they missed the cut for match play, Casey Martin's team will hopefully carry some momentum over to next season after putting together the second-lowest final round and with all five golfers still having eligibility remaining.