- At this point, the Oregon softball team is in Oklahoma City. It's been the goal all season, and the Ducks didn't just get there, they're the #1 seed. It won't start very easily, as Oregon takes on #8 Florida State and national player of the year pitcher Lacey Waldrop. The Ducks made it to OKC two years ago, but went 1-2 and were eliminated (both losses to Pac-12 teams). This year, they'd like to stick around a bit longer.
- With spring sports postseason upon us, the track team is travelling also. They are in Fayetteville this weekend for the West Regionals, to get as many qualified for the NCAA Championships as possible.
- If the Oregon football team will improve next season, linebackers are going to be one of the main areas to look for improvement. Rob Moseley takes at the look post-spring.
- What will the Pac-12 look like next season? Celebrity Hot Tub takes a look at the worst case scenario for every team in the conference.
- And how about some recruiting news. 5-star QB Kyler Murary is announcing between Texas A&M and Oregon today at 12:45pm. Can Oregon pry him away from the family school? I'm not all that hopeful, but I'll still be watching Twitter this afternoon.