- Oregon held commencement ceremonies over the weekend and several Oregon football players took part, including Marcus Mariota and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu.
- Dale Newton has a long post on freshman receiver Jalen Brown, focusing on his maturity.
- Fresh of the NCAA outdoor championships, the men's and women's teams were both named the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Association's programs of the year. In addition to the outdoor title, the men also won the indoor title and finished fifth in cross country. Meanwhile, the women won the indoor title while finishing 14th in cross country and third in the outdoor championships.
- Jenna Prandini is one of four finalists for the Honda Sports Award for women's track & field after scoring 24 of Oregon's 59 points at the NCAA championships. Prandini won the long jump and finished second in the 200 and third in the 100.
- Finally, former Oregon lineman Karrington Armstrong was arrested for DUII and hit-and-run in Eugene over the weekend.