I mean, let's be real here: the Ducks should not be the center of your sports attention today. In about fifteen minutes, a certain soccer match will commence. While it sounds like an oxymoron, if you are an American, your attention should remain on said match until it's conclusion. Failure to do so will result in revocation of your citizenship. Afterward, feel free to drink heavily, either in celebration or agony while waiting for the NBA Draft. Meanwhile, here's a little Quack:
- Oh, no! DeAnthony Thomas retweeted a tweet about Mark Helfrich that may or may not mean something. it's a slow news day at the Oregonian.
- Will Mike Moser be selected in tonight's NBA draft? I'd take a second round flyer on him.
- The latest dirty details on the basketball rape case. I'm ready for this nightmare to be behind us.
- Kevin Gemmell previews Pac-12 running backs. Not surprisingly, he lists Oregon in "great shape."
- Finally, Gemmell also answers a question about whether paying college athletes will give fans the right to boo. Paid or not, I don't feel comfortable booing 18 year old kids.