- In case you missed it this weekend, Devon Allen won the 110 meter hurdles at the USA Track & Field Championships. Ken Goe offers some final thoughts on Allen's victory as well as that of the city of Sacramento, which hosted the event.
- Matt Prehm wonders when is the point that Allen might consider focusing on track full time.
- Ted Miller has a positional preview for the conference's tight ends. The Ducks, along with Oregon State, are the only two schools considered to be in "great shape." Miller also has a post compiling several analysts thoughts on the Ducks playoff chances.
- It looks like the Ducks are expecting Scott Heineman to return next season despite being selected by the Kansas City Royals in the 19th round of this year's draft. Coach Horton suggest that the third baseman, who missed most of last season with a torn labrum, might get a shot at pitching next season.
- Darron Thomas recently discussed his decision to leave Oregon early in hopes of a professional career.