It's Thursday, and there is a full plate of college football tonight to whet your appetite for Saturday's main course. Among tonight's matchups, three Pac-12 teams take the field: Utah (vs. Idaho State), Arizona State (vs. Weber State) and Washington State (vs. Rutgers). Add to that South Carolina (vs. Texas A&M) and Boise State (vs. Ole Miss), and you have yourself a nice little Thursday night. Here's some Quack to hold you over:
- Wednesday's practice report was pretty uneventful, featuring a walkthrough going over South Dakota's plays. Moseley does note that freshman linebacker Justin Hollins is likely to be a contributor on the punt return and kickoff units.
- OregonLive asks if Marcus Mariota and Sean Mannion is the best quarterback tandem the state has ever seen. Harrington/Smith and Clemens/Anderson were both great combinations, but it's hard to argue with the production of Mariota and Mannion.
- Sean Larson takes a look at the South Dakota offense. South Dakota plays Stanford style ground and pound, and this will be a great early look at that type of offense for the Ducks.
- Bookmark this. It's the best college football tv schedule on the Internet. For the past two years, I have referred to it often during the season.
- A few days old, but check out College Football Matrix' Oregon preview for some interesting analysis.
- Finally, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have married in France. I have no interest in such stories, but my wife did, so I figured the Addicted to Goat crowd may be interested.