Practice highlights (from Oregon's official report):
- Oregon's final practice in pads prior to Thursday's game against Arizona.
- The defense stood out during the practice's clutch drill with a couple of sacks. (PANIC)
- The defensive continued to cause problems with several interceptions later in practice.
- Andrew Grief writes about Marcus Mariota's ability to roll out away from pressure, a skill that became even more important with Oregon's offensive line issues.
- The Oregonian previews the matchup with Arizona, highlighting the Wildcat offense behind a freshmen pair at quarterback and running back.
- True freshman Charles Nelson is four-games into his first season and still being recruited...by John Neal.
- Ted MIller has some bold predictions for week 6, which begin with a prediction about next week.
- The Daily Emerald has a Q&A with Cole Irvin about his recovery from Tommy John surgery.
- The men's golf team continues its hot play and hold a two-stroke lead after the first day of the Itani Homes Collegiate.