We are only two days away from the big Michigan State game, and a heavy dose of Quack is what you need to keep it together. Here goes:
- Moseley's practice report notes that Oregon is trying to prepare for heat that could approach 100 degrees at kickoff. Meanwhile, the scout offense ran plays for five straight minutes from the five yard line, and the defense failed to give up a single touchdown in the stretch.
- Edward Cheserek is the No. 1 ranked college cross country runner in the country. UO checks in at No. 4 in the team rankings.
- With all the talk of MSU griding out a game Stanford-style, Oregon is expecting an aerial attack from Connor Cook and the Spartans.
- ESPNs Chantel Jennings calls this game a "must win" for Oregon.
- In news across the conference, UCLA RB Steven Manfro tore his ACL and will miss the rest of the season. Former OSU basketball coach Craig Robinson will join ESPN to do college basketball studio coverage.
Tweet of the Day: