Practice highlights (from Oregon's official report):
- Marcus Mariota called Monday's practice "one of the better one's we've had this year."
- Coach Helfrich stated that the Ducks had planned on using more two-back sets against the Spartans.
- Freshman Jalen Brown earned Moseley's praise for a couple of plays.
- After throwing for 318 yards with three touchdowns while chipping in 42 yards on the ground, Mariota was named the Pac-12 player of the week on offense.
- Over at the Pac-12 blog, the Ducks (unsurprisingly) remain atop the latest power rankings. Chantel Jennings writes that the Ducks big victory this weekend included the contribution from many younger players who played well on the large, national stage.
- Dale Newton thinks that Oregon's schedule sets up well for a run this season.
- In case you missed it yesterday, Spencer Hall writes about the Duck's day on Saturday.
- Dana Altman has finished filling out his basketball staff as Mike Mennenga, Robert McCullum and Allen Morill will join him on the bench next season. Mennenga and McCullum bring a wealth of experience with them.