Happy New Year ATQ. The first day of 2015 offers the game that we waited all of 2014 for. It's a long wait until 2:00. Here is some Quack to hold you over.
- Andrew Greif takes a look at Oregon's final bowl preparations. Mark Helfrich isn't buying the faceless opponent theory. He acknowledges that this game is very different. But Oregon has had a great few weeks of preparation.
- A slideshow from the Oregon pep rally at the Santa Monica Mall.
- Oregon's offensive line play has been stellar the second half of the season--and the emergence of walk-on Matt Pierson has been a big reason.
- ESPN's Chantal Jennings gives ten reasons why Oregon will win the game. Andrea Adelson has ten reasons for Florida State.
- SB Nation's Bill Connelly takes a look at all the New Year's bowl games.
- If you have some time to kill this morning, why not listen to ATQ's Rose Bowl Preview podcast?
The Oregon pep rally:
Win or lose, what an amazing season for Oregon in 2014. Definitely proud of this team and what they have accomplished.— Addicted To Quack (@AddictedToQuack) January 1, 2015
Happy New Year everybody!! Beautiful morning on our set here at #TheRoseBowl. @CollegeGameDay live at 10am est!! pic.twitter.com/xYlIBaC7s3— Kirk Herbstreit (@KirkHerbstreit) January 1, 2015
Go damn Ducks. -All Miami Fans @AddictedToQuack— Steve G (@HurricaneStiz) January 1, 2015
Possibly the biggest day in the history of college football. Can't wait! #CFBPlayoff #GoDucks— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) January 1, 2015
Take flight. @WinTheDay pic.twitter.com/PB1B2DTpBg— Nike Football (@usnikefootball) December 30, 2014
@OregonWBB on the plane and headed south. Rose Bowl--here we come!! GO DUCKS!! pic.twitter.com/AaANw26g0T— Kelly Graves (@GoDucksKG) January 1, 2015
I'm off to engage in all that is great about being an Oregonian--a first day hike through Tryon Creek State Park. Get through the morning however you can. It's almost go time.