Saturday Quack fixes aren't the norm on ATQ, but there is just so much fun stuff to talk about that I thought it appropriate. After all, who gets tired of talking about dominating the Rose Bowl and going to the Natty? Personal talking point: I was literally shocked at how soft and out of shape the Florida State defensive line looked. That's as much talent at DL as any school in the nation, and they didn't want any part of Oregon in the second half.
- Pac-12 basketball season starts tonight for Oregon with the 343rd Civil War.
- Thomas Tyner hadn't been healthy all season, and became a bit of an afterthought in the minds of some Oregon fans. Finally healthy, the Aloha native showed why he was a five star talent coming out of high school, with 124 yards and two touchdowns in the Rose Bowl.
- A few Oregon players decided to get cute with a tomahawk chop "No means no," potshot at Jameis Winston. They'll be punished internally by Mark Helfrich.
- In the end, Bralon Addison did not play his first game of the season, thus preserving his redshirt. But he was happy to cheer his teammates on nonetheless.
- Hard to believe that under the BCS, the title game would have been Alabama-Florida State. What a big win for the College Football Playoff.
- Washington lost the Cactus Bowl. This team had three first-team All-Americans on defense, yet were awful. Year one of the Coach Pete era looks a lot like the Sark era in Seattle.
- Florida State players reportedly had cars keyed and tires slashed after their loss. Stay classy, #FSUTwitter.
- And, of course, Jerry Allen's best calls from the Rose Bowl.