Practice highlights (from Moseley's report):
- The Ducks were back in Eugene and preparing for Ohio State. The team heads to Texas on Friday.
- The practice was held without pads, though the team tested out the national championship game helmets.
- Most of the team also had classes to attend, though those that had graduated (e.g., Marcus Mariota and Hroniss Grasu) aren't required to be enrolled this quarter to be eligible for Monday's game.
Quote of the day:
Well, it didn't go his way.
--Jake Fisher on Jameis Winston's post-game comments that the Rose Bowl "could have went either way."
- The Ducks return to Cowboys Stadium where seniors like Derrick Malone began their collegiate career four years ago against LSU. Also, 13 seniors made the trip to the 2010 national championship game.
- Tyson Alger explains the heart-tap gesture that Mariota makes after every touchdown.
- A couple of posts over at the Pac-12 blog -- fIrst, Kevin Gemmell recalls Royce Freeman's performance against washington. Finally, you can vote Tony Washington's fumble return as the top conference bowl play of the season.
- The women's team knocked off UCLA 62-46 on the road last night to claim their first conference victory. The team was led by Lexi Petersen who chipped in 21 points and nine assists.