This is the only time in the history of ever that we can't wait for Monday to get here. When I was a kid, my parents told me on long road trip that if I went to sleep, we'd get there faster. I want to try that. Damn work. Damn parenting. Damn responsibility.
- Rob Moseley has his Wednesday practice report. They practiced in the Moshofsky Center to get ready for the dome environment in Arlington. The highlight was the defense with a couple of goal-line stands.
- Jason Quick details the relationship between Tony Washington and his late father.
- Defensive lineman Stetzon Bair, 25, has his thoughts on more than just the National Championship Game, he will become a father any day.
- Royce Freeeman is almost impossible to stop. When Oregon also has Thomas Tyner in the backfield? Yeah. Good luck.
- It's also a big basketball day today, with No. 7 Arizona coming to Matthew Knight Arena tonight. Dana Altman dispelled notions that Roman Sorkin would contribute right away ""Strength-wise just doesn't allow it, Also, not being familiar with the American game and the speed of the game. He's got some offensive skills and moves that are pretty good, but it is going to take a while for him to make the adjustment."
- Jameis Winston will enter the draft. Good riddance.
- Michigan State is the only team to play both Oregon and Ohio State this year. They give their thoughts on the matchup.