- We all feared it, as he crumpled to the turf, pain etched across his face. Now, it appears all but official that Byron Marshall will be out for the year, leadership and production gone with him
- Despite mounting evidence to the contrary to Oregon's defense -- and, specifically, it's coordinator -- remain confident heading into Boulder.
- If Vernon Adams sees the field on Saturday, he'll have more than the Buffaloes and a broken finger aiming to pull him down -- stricken with sickle cell trait, the altitude in Boulder -- already a hindrance for opponents -- will present an extra burden to the QB.
- It's not all bad for the defense: DeForest Buckner is having a monster season, and Mel Kiper Jr. is predicting a similarly mosteresque spring for him.
- Fans have been calling for it, and it will only go as far as the offensive line will allow it, but it appears Royce Freeman will become a bigger focal point of the offense.
Quack Fix: With Injuries Piling Up, Where Will Production Come From?
Byron Marshall appears to be out for the year, crippling an already sputtering offensive unit; is Royce Freeman the answer?