- Clearly the most important reason that Oregon lost? The uniforms.
- Oregon is anticipating a big renewal to the rivalry feel this weekend. I'm actually pretty happy about that. The best kind of hate is hate for someone who is a bit good now and then.
- Tyler Johnstone is feeling the hate too.
- Modern Family's Ty Burrell wants us to Be A Duck. Well, when we have grown men in bathtubs playing with toys I don't see how we can't rise to the occasion.
- We practiced yesterday. In particular our offense looked really solid. Against....our defense. We should really consider scheduling 2015 Oregon every year.
- DeForest Buckner is having a standout year, and opponents are looking to stop him at all costs. Triple team? Probably.
We're a basketball school anyway
- Oregon is picked to be 4th in the Pac-12 in men's basketball this year, and every year Oregon has significantly outperformed expectations. What does the team look like without Young?
- Got some news on the Women's bball too.
- We've got some really good chances to beat Washington this weekend - in Volleyball.
Got hate? Tell us about the time that personally, UW, Seattle, Washington, or a dog ticked you off the most. Go Ducks!