- On Monday morning, Nike unveiled a special edition Oregon football uniform that is a salute to the Lewis and Clark expedition. It features everything from a topographical map of Oregon to a silhouette of Lewis and Clark. The Ducks will wear the uniforms this weekend against Washington State.
- The Ducks got back in the win column on Saturday night, defeating Colorado 41-24 at Folsom Field in Boulder. The running game carried the load as Royce Freeman and Taj Griffin combined for 273 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.
- It's clear the Ducks are taking a more cautious approach with Vernon Adams and his broken finger. In the meantime, Mark Helfrich said he would be comfortable going to a two-QB rotation with Jeff Lockie and Taylor Allie.
- On the volleyball court, the Ducks rebounded from a five-set loss to Colorado by defeating Utah in five sets. Oregon improved to 8-5 on the year and 2-2 in Pac-12 play.
- And on the pitch, the Ducks fell to Utah 2-0. The Utes scored the games opening goal 90 seconds into the second half, and added to their lead with another goal in the 74th minute. Oregon had some good scoring opportunities, but couldn't get anything past the keeper.