- Remember when Oregon lost to Stanford two years in a row, and everyone said the Ducks had a Stanford problem? Well, on Saturday night, Oregon defeated the Cardinal for the second year in a row, so that must mean Stanford has an Oregon problem now.
- After falling out of the rankings for the first time since 2009, the Ducks returned to the polls after their upset win over Stanford.
- Everyone was pretty excited about Oregon's win on Saturday, including the future members of the Oregon football team.
- Tyler Dorsey scored 20 points and hit the first four three-pointers he took, leading the Oregon men's basketball team to an 80-52 win over Jackson State in their season opener.
- Tonight, the Ducks take on No. 22 Baylor in their first test of the season. Tip-off is scheduled for 8:30 PM PT on ESPN2.