IT'S HITTING TIME
- DeForest Buckner is getting accolades as the best Oregon defensive player since Haloti Ngata, and his biggest problem? Taking plays off.
- PFF also loves Buckner, as he's currently the highest rated interior lineman in the country. Going up against one of the best OLinemen in the country and winning helps a lot.
- That'd be a big reason why he's ranked 8th on Mel Kiper's big board.
- In Hornung Award news, two of the best two-way players in the NCAA - Adoree' Jackson and Charles Nelson - face off against each other, possibly literally.
- Ted Miller gives Oregon the pick of Death.
- As does Dan Rubenstein. 14-17 point win? That's treading dangerously close to the easy 21 point win claim.
- Whew - Trevor Matich has USC winning in a shootout. Also, Royce Freeman is 2nd in Oregon history with 14 100 yard games, including 6 in a row. Wow.
- Our last practice report before the weekend, which is kind of neat given that it has Charles Nelson admitting he didn't practice that 75 yard run prior to this week.
- And in recruiting news, instate 4* 2017 recruit Marlon Tuipulotu is visiting this weekend.
We're really a shoe school, anyway
- Dana Altman is kind of ecstatic about getting Payton Pritchard.
- Oregon goes on a 10-game home stand for women's basketball.
- Lexi Bando is setting a tone for the rest of the team too.
Friday's dose of OMG:
In case you missed it in person, the Ducks released their awesome video of Otis Day visiting Autzen: