- Oregon may be officially out of the running for the Pac-12 title game, but the Ducks still took care of business against USC on Saturday, defeating the Trojans 48-28 at Autzen Stadium.
- Over on the hardwood, Dillon Brooks scored a career-high 26 points to lead Oregon to a 73-67 win against Valparaiso, an NCAA tournament team from last season.
- On Saturday, Oregon's Edward Cheserek won the NCAA Cross Country Championship, finishing the 10K course in 28:45. Cheserek became the first man in history to win three consecutive individual titles, something not even Steve Prefontaine could accomplish.
- The Ducks may have to settle for a bowl game that nobody is excited for (Foster Farms Bowl here we come!), but Oregon is still a team that nobody wants to face in bowl season.
- The Civil War is this Saturday, and if the odds are correct, this game won't even be remotely close.