No spoilers for anything. Ever. Like, if anyone has the possible chance of not seeing something, don't talk about it. Talk about, like, I dunno, the sun or something. It's still around.
How about this bike?
- 2016 is going to be a make or break year for Helfrich.
- One day, Vernon Adams is going to tell his son about his year at Oregon, and it's going to be awesome.
- Phil Steele picks the Oregon-TCU game.
- Did you know that Scott Frost isn't going to coach the bowl game? I don't think you've seen this yet.
- Nate Costa is also kinda sorta auditioning for a job. Good luck, Nate!
Friday's dose of OMG:
I'm sure that you've all seen Star Wars, but you've not seen Bad Lip Reading Star Wars: