- This weekend, the Ducks arrived in San Antonio to prepare for the Alamo Bowl on January 2 against TCU. With this being their second trip to the Alamo Bowl in three years, it's a familiar routine for Oregon.
- Vernon Adams Jr. had a late arrival due to some bad weather in Dallas, but he joined the Ducks on Sunday and is ready to lead Oregon in his first FBS bowl game.
- No bowl game would be complete for Oregon without another set of custom sneakers.
- In case you missed it, a kid got Alamo Bowl tickets for Christmas and you can tell it was the top thing on his list this year.
- Despite putting a quality team on the court, Oregon has struggled to draw big crowds ever since Matthew Knight Arena opened in 2011. Some fans shared why that seems to be the case.