- Women's basketball won over Seattle big last night.
- Dylan Ennis will play today, the first time all season. That's the first time the squad has been completely healthy all year.
- Sadly, Oregon BB remains out of the top 25, but just barely.
- In football news, the players went and took in the Spurs-TWolves.
- Trevon Boykin looks a lot like Michael Vick. Hopefully without that whole torturing dog thing.
- DeFo said he's motivated by how bad they played against Oregon State. Well, that's good. Glad that we're getting motivated now.
- Budding star Arrion Springs is happy to be home for the game.
- Shocking no one, the game is going to be a sea of purple TCU fans.
- And because it's awesome, John Neal talks about how the OLine is going to change to face TCU.
Also, Star Wars has made over a billion dollars. In 12 days. Yeesh.