- Some big news yesterday as Vernon Adams announced that he will transfer to Oregon for his final season. Adams will join Jeff Lockie, Morgan Mahalak and Travis Waller and as the top contenders to replace Marcus Mariota at quarterback.
- After leading Oregon to the national championship game last year, the Ducks have given Mark Helfrich a new five-year contract that includes a hefty raise as well as an automatic rollover for an 11-win season.
- Over at the Pac 12 blog, Ted Miller offers his own thoughts on Helfrich's new deal.
- After scoring 62 points and leading the Ducks to two wins against the Washington schools last week, Joseph Young was named the Pac-12 player of the week.
- The baseball team kicks off the 2015 season on Friday in Hawaii and Cole is Irvin is set to make the start after returning from Tommy John surgery that cost him the entire 2014 season. In the preseason coaches poll, the Ducks are picked to finish second behind UCLA this year.
- With Oregon softball sweeping Kajikawa Classic this weekend, the Ducks picked up a couple of conference honors as Cheridan Hawkins was named the Pac-12 pitcher of the week and third baseman Jenna Lilley was named the Pac-12 player of the week.