- Joseph Young struggled all day against Utah. Then, with less than two minutes remaining, Young produced a dagger as the Ducks upset No. 9 Utah at Matthew Knight Arena on Sunday. The win will be huge come Selection Sunday when Oregon learns their NCAA tournament fate.
- Marcus Mariota took part in the NFL scouting combine this weekend in Indianapolis, and the former Oregon quarterback certainly turned heads. Mariota looked good in his drills and clocked the fastest 40-yard dash among quarterbacks at 4.52 seconds.
- Jake Fisher also had a successful weekend at the combine, running the 40-yard dash in 5.01 seconds, the second fastest time among offensive linemen. Fisher has been projected as a second or third round draft pick.
- The Oregon baseball team got off on the right foot at PK Park this season, sweeping New Mexico State at home. The series was highlighted by a 22-7 win on Saturday as the Ducks set a school record for runs since the program was reinstated.
- In an emotional night at Matthew Knight Arena on Saturday, the Oregon acrobatics and tumbling team came away with a 275.490-239.815 win over Concordia-Wisconsin. The win came just days after their teammate, freshman Lauren Jones, passed away suddenly. The Ducks have dedicated this season to Jones, wearing "LJ" patches on their jerseys.