- Vegas, baby! VEGAS! That's where the basketball team is in preparation for the Pac-12 tourney. The Ducks will practice today before taking in Oregon State/Colorado. They'll play the winner of that game on Thursday.
- Oregon baseball is off to a nice start this season, but dropped to 13-3 after suffering their first home loss of the year, falling 4-1 last night to San Francisco, who is only 4-12. Oregon will get a chance at revenge this afternoon at 3pm.
- Oregon lacrosse got a win yesterday, beating George Washington 8-6. The Ducks now sit at 4-1 on the season.
- Former UO President Dave Frohnmayer passed away yesterday after a long battle with prostate cancer. Frohnmayer was a champion for the athletic department, and helped oversee the growth in athletics at Oregon, taking over in 1995 before moving on in 2008. He provided the support to lead to the success that we see today.
- Chip Kelley continues to rock the NFL. He trader Nick Foles for the oft-injured Sam Bradford yesterday, leaving many NFL commentators scratching their heads. I can't wait to see how this turns out.