- The Oregon men's basketball team came out of Maples Pavilion with one of their biggest wins of the season, defeating the Cardinal 73-70 on Sunday. The win completed the first Bay Area sweep for the Ducks since 1976. The Ducks wrap up their regular season against Oregon State on Wednesday in Corvallis.
- Back home in Eugene, the Oregon women's basketball team pulled off a massive upset on senior day, defeating No. 19 Stanford 62-55 at Matthew Knight Arena. It was the first time the Ducks beat the Cardinal since 2004. The Ducks will now head to Seattle for the Pac-12 tournament at Key Arena, taking on Washington State in the opening round on Thursday.
- The Oregon acrobatics and tumbling team improved to 3-0 on the year, defeating Quinnipiac on Sunday. The Ducks held a narrow lead in the first half before pulling away and winning all three events of the second half. Oregon returns home on March 12 to take on Baylor, facing former head coach Felicia Mulkey for the first time since she left for Baylor.
- Oregon baseball fell just short of a series sweep against UC Santa Barbara, dropping the finale 1-0 on Sunday. UC Santa Barbara's Justin Jacome baffled the Ducks all day, allowing five hits and three walks while striking out 10 in eight-plus innings of work. The Ducks return to PK Park on Friday to kick off a three-game series with St. John's.
- Ryan Thorbun has a great piece on the outlook of Oregon's offense heading into spring practices, which begin March 31. Fans will, of course, be particularly interested in the section on Oregon's quarterback situation.